Late post again. But since I have some pics in my drive, I figured to share this with you so hopefully you can visit this place if and when you are here in Manila, and if you are in Manila and still haven't been here, I strongly recommend this place.
Here are the reasons why:
1, You witness the Spolarium first hand and be in awe as to how big it is. I covers almost the entire side of the room and mind you, the room is really big. So you can only imagine how big it is.
2. The place itself is well maintained and grandiose. The limestone flooring and intricately designed metal railings were gorgeous that I had to take a feetsie. (My own term for feet selfie. Hello! LOL)
3. The structure outside was phenomenal, I couldn't help but be proud of it. Philippines represent!
4. Aside from the Original Juan Luna Spolarium, another original favorite work of his is also here: The Parisian Life.
5. The chandeliers in this place are fantastic and beautiful, giving this place a more sophisticated vibe.
6. The glass paintings were also magnificent.