As you may know by now, I have been traveling in long distances alone or with someone for the past few years and through my travels I sometimes fail to bring some essentials that I didn't recognized to be one until the need for it arises.
So I have come up with a list for you as a sort of reminder or suggestion on what you should bring if you have to travel for long hours on the road.
1. Wet wipes - I know, I know. I've already told you about this during my Pahiyas post but I felt that it is important because it's multi purpose: It freshens you up, and it sanitizes you.
2. Panty liner - As far as being fresh goes, you don't want it to be only face value, you want to be fresh in all the essence of the word.
3. Alcohol - Because wet wipes isn't enough to kill the bacteria. When you're in a public place, you need something heavy duty to protect yourself.
4. Packed food and water - A woman could pack up some appetite, that's why it's just wise to pack up on some snacks and water. Healthy or not, whatever it is, it should somehow satisfy the tummy for the time being.
5. Mint, gum - You could freshen your breath pronto just by popping one of these in your mouth. For just seconds, your mouth would smell as if you have brushed your teeth even if you haven't yet.
There you go.
I'm sure some of you are already aware of these things. I just thought that maybe some could forget especially when they're too focused on packing the other obvious essentials such as clothes, money and what not.